New to Gourmande in the Kitchen?
Gourmande in the Kitchen is about feel good food made easy. (Read more about the food philosophy and the name of the site.) Everything you’ll find here is free from gluten, refined sugar, and processed ingredients. You’ll find many paleo, vegan, raw food and allergy-friendly options as well.
If you’re new here, get started below:
First head over to the recipe index and take a look around. There you’ll find recipes organized by category and diet.
(Here are some of the most popular recipes on the site to get you going.)
- Baked Sweet Potatoes Stuffed with Feta Olives and Sundried Tomatoes
- Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Fudge Fridge Cake
- Raw Double Layer Fudge with Cacao Nibs
- Double Chocolate Cookies with Chocolate Chunks
- Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Tart
Also checkout the homepage for the latest recipes.
Then subscribe to get the newest recipes and posts sent right to your inbox every week for free, or add Gourmande in the Kitchen to your favorite RSS or news reader.
I’m always adding great new items to my favorite kitchen finds page.
Don’t forget to follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for even more updates.
Have questions? Email: sylvie [at] gourmandeinthekitchen.com