10 gift ideas for fledgling foodies and seasoned home cooks alike.
As much as we all want to be perfect gift givers during the holidays it’s hard work finding just the right something special for everyone on our lists. So, I’ve put together a collection of 10 kitchenware gifts, both big and small, for the various food lovers and cooking enthusiasts in your life. For everyone from the fledgling foodie to the seasoned home cook, these tools are staples in any well-equipped real food kitchen.
1. Emeril by All-Clad Pro-Clad 12-Piece Set: This is a great starter set for new cooks or an upgrade for seasoned cooks featuring All-Clad’s famous tri-ply stainless construction which delivers optimum heat conductivity for superior performance, and is now available at QVC along with other pieces from Emeril’s kitchenware line. (P.S. – Tune in to QVC for the “Emeril’s Kitchen” broadcast Wednesday, December 4th all day long to see the entire line.)
2. Kyocera Revolution Paring and Santoku Knife Set: There’s perhaps nothing more important in a well-equipped kitchen than a good set of knives. This set includes the two most essential knives: a chef’s knife and a paring knife, and both have ceramic blades from Kyocera that are lightweight and super sharp for a reasonable price.
3. Microplane Classic Zester/Grater: This multi-purpose grater will quickly become one of your most used kitchen items. Its small price tag makes it a great stocking stuffer for cooking enthusiasts.
4. Bamboo Cutting Board Set (3 Piece): Bamboo is an eco-friendly, renewable resource that makes for great lightweight cutting boards. It’s easy to care for and comes in three sizes for small or large cutting jobs.
5. Magimix 16-Cup Food Processor: An investment piece for your kitchen, this workhorse has a commercial grade motor with 3 different sized work bowls for small to big tasks and comes with a 30 year warranty.
6. Blendtec Total Blender: This commercial quality blender has a 3 HP motor, which means lots of power for liquefying anything and everything you can think of and the flat-sided jar make things easy to scrape out and easy to clean. While it’s a bit on the pricey side, it lives up to the hype.
7. Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer: This vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable noodles (an essential for those following a raw or grain-free diet).
8. Kitchen Stand and Wand/Stylus for Tablets: This stand sits on your kitchen counter while you’re cooking for easy access to all your favorite recipes online. It also comes with a magnetic-tipped stylus which is great for when your hands are messy.
9. Universal Expert Measuring Set: This pretty porcelain measuring cup set comes with silicone lids and the stackable sizes make them easy to store.
10. Omega Nutrition Center Juicer: This masticating style juicer (also referred to as a low speed juicer) prevents oxidation, protecting the enzymes in the raw juice allowing it to be stored up to 72 hours without losing nutritional value. You can also use it to turn nuts into nut butters.
Happy shopping! What are some of your favorite kitchen items?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Find out what that means for you here.